Tagged: visa fraud
abolishvisah1bParticipantJune 29, 2017 at 12:15 pmPost count: 42
To: U.S. Department of Justice
USCIS – Washington DC.
This letter is to express concerns regarding H1b visa (mostly working in I.T tech industries) + H1B visa spouses (mostly working in I.T tech industries) with no real tech experience.
Along with companies running business in United States I. T tech fields, that is taking away jobs from American citizen like us.
Please Department Of Labor Launch Investigation into H-1B Visa Program for the following companies.
Many companies have claim that there is I.T tech talent shortage in USA.
Fact is that, there is no tech talent shortage in USA.
Nor techie talent shortage can be fullfilled with “non techies” at barely clerical level coming from India and working in low pay.
Most of the Indian techies are coming from India Chennai, Bangalore (these are major poverty states in India) and other poverty level state’s of India. – so ask yourself, how can there be graduates coming from India Chennai, Bangalore and other states, where most of poverty is increasing – where barely people can effort to live there in average life ?
Sadly, most of H1B Indian techies now have green card, citizen ship…well as there spouses.
I believe, this green card should be revoke as they were gained through fraud system.
Companies like JC Penny, and Bank of America based on Plano Texas I.T department are mostly staffed with Indian’s. Most of the work is offshore, through Tata, cognizant, Wipro etc.
Fact of the matter is that, ( Indian’s then hires Indian only “this helps Indian to cover up there mistake during work “ – even if American met the job requirement Indian will mostly not hire American). I Personaly have been rejected at I.T jobs, from Indian’s that don’t even know how to speak English and these Indian’s have management positions in USA mostly in IT department.
Despite government efforts to hire American, many IT consulting agency in USA are still abusing H1B visa system along with the H1B visa spouses.
We still have “many more” companies “in USA” like Cubic Technologies, Llc 3001 Skyway Circle N, Suite 100 Irving, TX 75038 that are still Committing Fraud through H-1B Visa Program to Create a Low-Cost Workforce. –
Dispute the point, many complaint have been made @ email ReportH1BAbuse@uscis.dhs.gov yet, companies are still running making profit – in which keeps American IT out of work.
Please allow me to share the visa fraud details:
According to myvisajob: http://www.myvisajobs.com/Visa-Sponsor/Cubic-Technologies/1294314.htm Cubic Technologies, Llc has filed 109 labor condition applications for H1B visa and 0 labor certifications for green card from fiscal year 2014 to 2016. Cubic Technologies was ranked 2631 among all visa sponsors. Please note that 1 LCA for H1B Visa and 0 LC for green card have been denied or withdrawn during the same period. Any many more in 2017 completely on fraud base.
1. For past several years, Cubic Technologies, Llc at 3001 Skyway Circle N, Suite 100 Irving, TX 75038 is running an IT consulting agency. ( Multiple IT consulting agencies are being run at different states).
2. The Cubic LLC IT consulting agency hire illegal aliens un-documented “Indians” which provide training like, programmer, IT BA, Tester etc.
3. Cubic LLC Information technology consulting company highly profitable, and highly illegal business model at the extreme expense of the alien workforce that they recruited.
4. Cubic LLC Information technology consulting hires, (OPT) for F-1 Students – mostly coming from Nepal and India.
5. It is my understanding that both brothers recruited foreign workers like H1B visa and thee spouse with “NO I.T Background” for position like Java program, tester, and software engineer. Any many more I.T related positions.
6. They are and still sponsoring the workers’ H-1B visa with the stated purpose of working at headquarters in Irving, but, in fact, they do not and still did not have an actual position at the time they were recruited and knew the workers would ultimately provide consulting services to third-party companies located throughout the U.S.
7. Additionally, paperwork, the conspirators falsely represented that the workers had full-time positions and were paid an annual salary, as required by regulation to secure the visas.
8. Pool of inexpensive, NON I.T skilled foreign workers is then trained at Cubic Irving Texas locations.
9. Company then provided free food lunch, free apartment where 10 people are staffed in one apartment.
10. NON I.T skilled foreign workers are then trained for 3 to 4 months.
11. NON I.T skilled foreign workers, then go through proxy interviews.
12. Using companies like congnziant,wirpo, etc. for false employment verification purposes.
13. Fake resumes, fake jobs, H-1B fraud case, in a scheme of making millions of dollars.
14. NON I.T skilled foreign workers then are provided remote on the job support. In which someone else for NON I.T skilled foreign workers are doing the work accessing American personal information.
15. These workers NON I.T skilled foreign workers had to pay the visa fees, legal and administrative costs. – In violation of the visa program’s rules.
16. When the NON I.T skilled foreign workers H-1B visa workers were not on a job they were “benched” — not paid, a practice not allowed under the program’s requirements. Foreign workers are required to be paid continuously regardless of employment by an end client.’
17. He H-1B visa workers were told to “falsify their resumes” to deceive immigration authorities about their employment history.
18. Surely this company was part of conspiracy to defraud the United States and visa fraud.
19. (Legally bringing a pool of foreign “NONE ”tech workers into the United States with no end client, providing training with no charge, free food, and apartment staffed with many Indian people). – putting these none tech worker’s with false resume, fake employment verification top hire out to in other American tech and no companies).
20. Then for those that are none tech which are not trained are then put on bench with no pay, to re-take the free training. Company falsely claiming the workers were on-site and performing jobs.
21. Not just these “NONE”tech workers coming from India, Nepal on H1b “ALSO” their spouses are being staffed by in I.T departments.
Overview: H-1B Visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign professionals in specialty occupations for three years, extendable to six years.
Many Indian IT consulting agency from India and in USA allow temporarily employ foreign professionals with “NONE” Information technologies experience.
By training these unqualified NON I.T skilled foreign workers as SOFTWARE ENGINEER paying them 38.22 to 0.00/Hour – the company is making lots of profit.
Cubic-technologies-llc Visa door shows that the company certified SOFTWARE ENGINEER for 38.22 to 0.00/Hour, FINANCIAL ANALYST 25.30 to 0.00/Hour, SYSTEMS ANALYST 32.50 hour any many other individual which have no such a background in IT. You can find more details on the following website: http://visadoor.com/h1bvisa-by-companies-2016-cubic-technologies-llc.
SYSTEMS ANALYST and other positions certified for Cubic LLc should be investigated.
Indian H-1B workers a threat to American techie’s jobs and it needs to STOP…
You can find many of visas abusing company in following website: http://www.myvisajobs.com/Visa-Sponsor/Cubic-Technologies/1294314.htm AND
ALONG WITH …….Here is another company that is also committing visa fraud : > Chesterfield Airport Rd,
> Ste # 224, Chesterfield, MO –
> 63005. | Phone: 214-613-5669
> | Fax: 636-552-0477 | email id: firstname.lastname@example.org |
If there is a tech shortage in USA, I request government to train American’s.
For example, I.T java programmer does not need to have computer science degree, just needs to go through 1 to 2 weeks of java programming.
We also risk “American personal information” sending to India. ( There is no telling who is misusing these data). There have been many security breach caused by offshore in India that American companies are hiding and are not willing to come forward.
Another example of security breach caused by cognizant employee , which then resulted in Americana losing her job.
Read here for more detail: https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/9075339/Thawar_v_7Eleven_Inc
Another example of H1b visa abuse
1. Look this video: ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsU0ywYH6B8&feature=youtu.be
2. You will get to learn that Peta Tapaskar was born in India with “no running water or electric”
3. He now works in I.T information technology in tech system in “USA”.
4. Peta Tapaskar was born in India and LIVED in USA under H1b visa.
5. With that said – ask yourself, the following questions: 1). The H-1B program applies to employers seeking to hire nonimmigrant aliens as workers in specialty occupations or as fashion models of distinguished merit and ability. ? Answer is “Yes”.
6. Peta Tapaskar was born in India with “no running water or electric”.
7. Then can a person go about getting educated in India and coming to USA working in tech?
My point is that, people coming in H1b visa + their spouses are not coming as “specialty occupations”; they simply are coming based on low pay rate.
I request the government to please look into complaints reported under a new email ID – email@example.com. Many of us have reported visa abusing company and yet, dispute the point these cheating IT consulting companies are still running.
With that said, please start investigation against current H1b visa + their spouses. Specially the one in which through H1b visa got green card and citizen ship.
As American citizen, I.T it’s difficult for me AND many of us to find jobs. Please end H1b visa + the rights of their spouses to work in USA.
Please start raid in USA I.T tech fake consulting firms in which is hiring American workers.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.