Home Forums Protect US Workers Forum & Stories H1B Visa Worker Deported at Port of Entry After CBP Officer Finds Fake Resumes -

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • Profile photo of pretty Womenpretty Women
    Participant
    #2650 |

http://www.happyschools.com/h1b-visa-deported-port-entry/

I came across the transcript of Indian National with H1B Visa deported at Port of Entry at Chicago recently (Sep 2016). Reason for Deportation (or denied entry)?
    The CBP Officer found fake resume with 7 years work experience, when the H1B Visa holder was a recent college graduate on F1 Visa and started working form 2015 at a consulting company.
    I recorded a video based on the conversation between the CBP officer and the H1B visa holder.  Watch the video below to learn more about the interaction between the H1B Visa worker and CBP officer.

Profile photo of pretty Womenpretty Women
    Participant

please take action and Ban this company –

http://cubicit.net/

here is why ? When it come to job search for F1 Visa students, patience is a must. It can take several months before you can get your job after you start looking for one actively.
    Some students think only Desi consultants would hire F1 students and then go on to sponsor Green Card. Which is totally incorrect by the way.
    In the previous article, a student shared how Desi Consultant Work. In this article, another reader shares his job search journey (Graduate from University of Texas at Austin)

http://www.happyschools.com/consultant-training-faking-resume/

Participant

Desi Consulting Companies and Their Dirty Business

Participant
    Participant

Proxy Interviews Ban cubic : http://cubicit.net/

Participant

some one please report this company to FBI.
    These company abuse H1B, L and all other visa impacting American jobs. hire in-educated trainer from india paying them under the table,
    Consultant for Training. They Offered Classes for “How to Create a Fake Resume”..

this company has been cheating for long time..please report them to FBI.

HERE IS THERE ADDRESS: 3001 Skyway Cir N #100, Irving, TX 75038, USA

https://www.facebook.com/CubicItConsulting

Contact Us

3001 N Skyway Circle, Suite 100
    Irving, TX 75038

972-954-9001
    contact@cubicit.net

Participant

DevOps & AWS Essentials Boot Camp  
    Demo on Mon, Feb 6, at 8:15 PM EST

DevOps & AWS Essentials Training Boot camp by Adam
    Experienced Trainer, with an ease of teaching from basics to learn all the necessary concepts of DevOps perfectly.

Mon, Feb 6, at 8:15 PM EST

Use this link to Invite Your Attendees, share with your friends interested
    Registration URL:

https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/3587147170502956289

Training ID: 227-978-684
    Audio
    Participants can use their computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP) or telephone.
    United States
    Long Distance: +1 (510) 365-3231
    Access Code: 429-411-378
    Audio PIN: Shown after joining the training

Contact us after Demo to confirm your admission

For employer discounts and Additional support queries please call us.

Regards,

Kurian Devasia
    Business Development Manager | Intuition Inc |
    8295 Tournament Drive, Memphis, TN, 38125.
    Desk: 901-584-0086 | kurian@intuitioninc.org |
    Working Hours: 9:00AM – 6:00PM EST

For training, related updates,
    please add me on whats app + 1 (425)615-4791

After regular office hours for any class related emergencies,
    please call/text us on 9012896453           

Participant

Java training demo is scheduled today and the batch will start next week. Course duration is 6 weeks and you will have to attend 6 classes per week and each training session will be 60-90 minutes. Fee for the program is $600

Hadoop training demo is scheduled today and the batch will start next week. Course duration is 6 weeks and you will have to attend 6 classes per week and each training session will be 60 minutes. Fee for the program is $600

Post training we will also assist you with resume preparation, marketing and interview support if needed. 
    Since you plan to learn both the technologies, we can offer you a discount on the same. To discuss in details, please call me when you find some time

Regards,
    Kurian Devasia
    Business Development Manager
    Intuition Inc
    Phone# 901-584-0086
    Working Hours:  9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST

Participant

Cubic
    cubicit.net/contact.html

Cubic Technologies is an IT consulting and application development firm offering immense potential to clients in realizing the best of other vital services such as …

Participant

This is Swati Sengupta from BigIT LABS , a Global management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company with superior value-priced services for both private and government sector clients.we are providing online training and placement for all kind of technologies currently available in market.
    BigIT LABS Inc means to achieve for each student easy, convenient affordable and quality access to IT educational courses. Our real-time IT professionals provide meticulous guidance and step-by-step methods for enriched IT learning.
    The complete procedure of training and placement is maintained with maximum proficiency and interest as follows…..

Training process:
    ·         Classes from Monday to Friday and weekends as well.
    ·         Average duration of daily classes are 60-90 minutes.
    ·         Average duration for courses are minimum 4-5 weeks .(can be extended as per requirement until unless you are perfect).
    ·         Fast-track courses are also provided for students who wants to finish the course within shorter time period and for those who needs training for their respective company-project support.
    ·         We provide complete flexibility of class timings to each and students as we are having morning ,evening and weekend sessions.
    ·         Complete support for course related study materials,softwares and server access are provided by us ,student only needs to have a computer with a good internet connection.
    ·         Our trainers will cover each and every module of every courses in detail irrespective of the student having prior knowledge of the subject or not.
    ·         If student is not able to attend for the classes for a long time then we provide flexibility to resume unfinished course with same timing or with next batch as well.
    ·         The choice of taking one to one class or batch class completely depends on the student.
    ·         We don’t provide any pre-recorded online training, student can interact live on video conference with the trainer.
    ·         Students are provided facilities to record every live session for future help.
    ·         Hands-on exercise with practical oriented classes along with mini projects and assignments are provided rather than theoretical classes only.
    ·         Depending upon the course selected we are providing the live projects also.
    ·         If student has any concerns regarding the syllabus the trainer is going to explain the topics according to the present requirement.

Placement process:
    The placement process includes pre-marketing and marketing phases.
    Pre-Marketing: Once you have done your training part our technical team will make a call to you and they will check your technical and communication skills.Depending upon the feedback of your capability, our marketing team will start analyzing your resume and modify as per the clients requirement to enhance your credibility in your resume.
    At this phase student will get a series mock calls and interviews from our instructor.
    After every mock interviews  student will get doubt clearing sessions and FAQ materials to practice.

Marketing: Simultaneously with the  pre-marketing phase we will start placing student’s profile to our direct client companies for the interview.

Placement advantages:
    ·         Faster placement, as we are dealing with more than 80 client companies over USA.
    ·         Placement only with direct clients.
    ·         No third party vendor’s interferences.
    ·         Getting telephonic interviews mostly, to make it easy for the distant students. If any physical interview is needed then we will try to arrange at student’s location itself.
    ·         Priority provided for pay negotiation depending upon the performance of the student.
    ·         Complete support for job in terms of visa status.
    ·         On job support for 6 months from our instructor online.

Advantages with BigIT LABS:

Real Time Instructor Led Live Training .
    Customized Courses matching the job requirements of the consultant.
    Convenience of learning anytime/anyplace.
    Regular and Crash Courses at the option of the Client.
    Training with Live Examples.
    Training Material Support PPT’s & Pdf Docs.
    Practical’s after every major topic.
    Software access for practice.
    Tests and FAQ’s from interviews point of view with Project Work.
    Round the Clock Support.
    Feedback from training coordinators throughout the course.
    Mock Interviews after the completion of the Course.
    On the Job Support by the Trainer through Email You can go through the course content by below link.
    All at reasonable Price.

Online Training Highlights

·         IT training in all technologies and tools (Online)
    ·         Real-time (Technical)Job support by experts
    ·         Advanced concepts with career excellent planning
    ·         Resume preparation  and Interview questions
    ·         We market your profile &Job placement with our fortune 500 clients
    ·         Tech support to perform day to day activities of your Job
    ·         Training for Certification examination preparation
    ·         Customized 1-to-1 courses to deal with specific needs

Online advantage:
    ·         All our trainers are considered experts in their related fields
    ·         All online trainings are Live real time instructor Led
    ·         We use state of the Art web-conferencing technology
    ·         Attend at comfort of your home at your convenient time
    ·         Ability to Record classes and review them later
    ·         Online provides more practical approach than classroom based training
    ·         advanced Lab facilities
    ·         24×7 × 365 access to systems / Servers
    ·         Training facility with full power backup and UPS
    ·         Recorded sessions to view after the session if required
    ·         Web based conferencing to organize the trainings effectively
    ·         Full study material including instructor’s own material

·         Company Name: BIGIT LABS INC
    ·         Company E-verified Number: 462381      

Participant

For more information please visit my site http://www.BigIT LABS.com and please contact me on (210) 503-7100, Ext (718), so that I can give you complete information. Thank you

Dreams don’t work unless you do…… 
    Thanks & regards,
    Swati Sengupta, ( SHE IS THE HEAD OF THE FRUAUD VISA ABUSING COMPANY)

Call: (210) 503-7100, (Ext: 718) 512-234-3556
    Email : Swati@BigITlabs.com
    http://www.bigitlabs.com

Participant

Apr

Indian Consultancies are a big fraud

Participant

Apr

Indian Consultancies are a big fraud
    Well hello there. I am writing this blog so I can help my fellow Indians not to get into these consultancy companies as they like to be called. Rather I would refer to them as “sweatshops”.

I had a bad experience with one of them.

Here is the story:

I got a job through one of many Indian Consultancy companies in the state of New Jersey. These consultancies are spread all over, but most of them are located in New Jersey and New York as Indian population is very high in these areas and states. These consultancies will tell you they can get you a job through one of the programs they offer (free of charge). The programs they offer are pretty much to teach you how to do the job as a Business Analyst, and some other IT positions which I am not really familiar with, as this position (Business Analyst) was the only one I was interested in, at least it was something I thought I could be doing. 

So, for me, when I was finishing school it sounded pretty cool. I heard it from couple of my Indian friends from New York and New Jersey. I was very excited. Who else can guarantee you a job nowadays PLUS promising they would sponsor your H1 (Working Visa) Visa??? I can say that back than I was not into this thing, so I really didn’t know how these companies work. Didn’t have a clue. I guess I am one of the rare Indians not to know what these companies actually do :( That was all I knew about these consultancies at that time. Nothing else. I was thinking not to waste my time hence I left the city where I graduated upon my graduation to go to New Jersey and finish the training with one consultancy. Just to let you know, upon graduation every foreign student is eligible to apply for OPT (Optional Practical Training) which is pretty much the same as working visa, and it is issued to be valid for one year. Within three months, a student MUST find a job, or at least prove to the Government it was being paid within first three months, so they are aware student is using his/hers OPT effectively. Otherwise they would have to leave the country, or they could stay but would be really hard to find a job that would sponsor their H1B. (this information is for someone that does not know how things work in USA today regarding OPT). That is why I was in a rush, thinking consultancy company would find me a job within month or two, and they could file documents for my H1B. At least this is what I thought.

To make things clear, this was the job I did not plan to do. It was just a way of getting H1B Visa. I already wrote in the beginning that these consultancies promise they would sponsor your H1B. So, I arrived to Jersey and started the “training” they told me they would provide me. Let me describe you a little bit what their “training” is about. First of all, the “classrooms” they use to “teach” you are so small and can barely fit more than 6 people. They don’t actually teach you. What they do is they provide you the material via Flash Drive through which they transfer a folder big 4 GB full of materials needed to complete this course. The only thing they do, the trainers or “teachers”, they show you how you should study and the way you should organize your assigned material for reading. Every other day, they would do a little oral or written quiz so they know you are studying. Everything is on me. If I study hard, I will be able to understand the position of a Business Analyst much better and it will be easier to get the job. Right???? Well I guess these Draculas did not inform me that upon my course graduation I will have to put up my own CV with 6-7 years of experience in the field of Business Analysis in Insurance Domain (which of course I don’t have). Geeeezzzz! I wasn’t aware of this! And Insurance???? Yea, they told me, you can choose to work as a Business Analyst either in Insurance, Finance or Health Care field. Ok, I said. I wanted a Finance Industry since I have most interest in Finance and I kind of liked it when I was studying even though I hold an engineering degree. You would thought that would be the right choice?? But not the SLICK Indians, at least these in consultancies. They told me I should go after Insurance domain as it would be easier to get the job. I asked them how in the World I am going to learn Insurance in 3 days and prove it to Vendors I am good and experienced in this field??? Of course they didn’t care so much, because their motive is to place me on a project somewhere so they can get their FAT money from my potential contract with one of the Vendors, and plus they know how bad I want this job, so they know I will study hard so I can get the job ASAP.  

I told you I was desperate to find a job just so I can get H1B and take on some other job afterwards. Well its not working like that. Back than I didn’t really know what was going on. Now I do. Ok, I finished the course now they prepare you for an Interview. They give you all different kinds of questions you should know how to answer so you can get the job. But that’s not it. CV was so and so. I told myself I can do this. I can live with that (not really). The next thing I had to do is to know my immigration status and story. Why is that you must ask yourself? Well it is because I am already faking my experience within USA. So in case a future Client or a Vendor ask me such questions I can be able to answer them all. So pretty much they teach you how to LIE, and how to lie GOOD!!! I did not know I was that good in lying people. The way this works is once the consultancy starts to market you, they place a sales person just for me, who will send me daily all the job requests for the BA jobs in the Insurance field (since they told me to study Insurance). 

I was in shock. From a little story back at my college that this would be a regular training and getting a job, to a complete masterpiece of lying and a corrupted system. After all this, I did find out however that 95% of the IT jobs in the USA, if not more than that, is being done by the Indians and Asians. I mean I knew that before but I wasn’t aware of such a large percentage. And now I know how! This is how the system works: 

These consultancies are fighting to bring as many fresh graduates, predominantly from India, since it is easier to keep the lies between the Indians rather than involving other nationalities and backgrounds as well, so they can get a job from at least couple of the students. However, for a lying student (which is me btw, or maybe YOU in the future) to get the job, he/she has to pass an interview with the certain Vendor (also Indian IT companies), mostly a technical Interview regarding your background and immigration status and than after successfully clearing this round, they will ask you technical questions regarding your CV and fake projects you did. If the Vendor is satisfied (do not get fooled, these companies drill you all the way with these personal questions as they all know you are faking) with you they will hook you another and a final Interview with the Client (american company). This interview can be face to face or over the phone if the job is located far from your current location. The funniest part in all this is that Vendors (as I said Indians as well) know what is going on. They know I am lying, but they just want to make sure I am confident enough to pass an interview, which would prove them I can actually do and finish the job, if I get it of course. The client will eventually find out the candidate does not have the experience just by meeting them face to face on their first day of job. After all, we are students who just graduated, so it is easy to tell whether you have or don’t have so many years of experience. 

So, there you go. Now you know how can someone get a job in the USA. I do not want to hear any excuses :) There is a way you just have to find it, like I did. 

Of course I had a contract with this Indian consultancy. This is how they make money. Assume my salary for my project is $60 an hour. I am working as a contractor for the client, in this case American Company. My consultancy will pay me 25 dollars an hour the first 6 months of my contract with them. After 6 months they offer to pay you 70% of the hourly rate (or as they like to call pay to pay salary, in this case 70-30). The money I do not get they somehow split with the Vendor through which I got the job. I do not know how they split it, but it is a definitely a win-win situation for both sides. These consultancies make so much money. Do not ask me how they do it, and all the paper work they do is legal, at least that’s what I want to BELIEVE. 

Anyways, this is a very shady business going on for almost 10 years now in the USA. And this is how Indians stay here. These people are pure fraud and I do not like that. Yes, I did get the job, but I didn’t like it and I was certainly not proud of it. Also I didn’t want consultancy applying for my H1B visa. Why??? Because they lie on your application and it can seriously fuck up your immigration status. This is something you do not want to do or do not need. After all, maybe you will want to come back to USA one day. There is more I can tell you regarding the way I got my job but I think this is more than enough for you to know a little bit how I got my job. 

When I got the job I could actually tell who was fake and who was not where I used to work. I could easily see who was a fresher just like I was whenever the new Indian faces would show up. Thank God I am not a part of these consultancies no more.

My sincere advice to you is educate yourself about H1B and what you need in order to be eligible to get one. Be smart and stay smart. 

One of the people I met on some other blogs told me about a consultancy called RWG America, then they changed it to VForce Infotech, and finally today they are being called VSquare Infotech Inc. 

You might wonder why they changed their names so far? Well it is because they are a fraudulent company so they get caught by the Vendors (large Indian IT companies) that the company is sending students to the jobs instead of 7-10 years of experience professionals.

Maybe this info will save you some time and show you that this is only one of the bad consultancies out there. I am not going to name mine, but if you insist I might even mention it.

I hope this blog will help you understand more of what these “sweatshops” or dessi companies do.

Participant

These consultancies are fighting to bring as many fresh graduates, predominantly from India, since it is easier to keep the lies between the Indians rather than involving other nationalities and backgrounds as well, so they can get a job from at least couple of the students. However, for a lying student (which is me btw, or maybe YOU in the future) to get the job, he/she has to pass an interview with the certain Vendor (also Indian IT companies), mostly a technical Interview regarding your background and immigration status and than after successfully clearing this round, they will ask you technical questions regarding your CV and fake projects you did. If the Vendor is satisfied (do not get fooled, these companies drill you all the way with these personal questions as they all know you are faking) with you they will hook you another and a final Interview with the Client (american company). This interview can be face to face or over the phone if the job is located far from your current location. The funniest part in all this is that Vendors (as I said Indians as well) know what is going on. They know I am lying, but they just want to make sure I am confident enough to pass an interview, which would prove them I can actually do and finish the job, if I get it of course. The client will eventually find out the candidate does not have the experience just by meeting them face to face on their first day of job. After all, we are students who just graduated, so it is easy to tell whether you have or don’t have so many years of experience. 

So, there you go. Now you know how can someone get a job in the USA. I do not want to hear any excuses :) There is a way you just have to find it, like I did. 

Of course I had a contract with this Indian consultancy. This is how they make money. Assume my salary for my project is $60 an hour. I am working as a contractor for the client, in this case American Company. My consultancy will pay me 25 dollars an hour the first 6 months of my contract with them. After 6 months they offer to pay you 70% of the hourly rate (or as they like to call pay to pay salary, in this case 70-30). The money I do not get they somehow split with the Vendor through which I got the job. I do not know how they split it, but it is a definitely a win-win situation for both sides. These consultancies make so much money. Do not ask me how they do it, and all the paper work they do is legal, at least that’s what I want to BELIEVE. 

Anyways, this is a very shady business going on for almost 10 years now in the USA. And this is how Indians stay here. These people are pure fraud and I do not like that. Yes, I did get the job, but I didn’t like it and I was certainly not proud of it. Also I didn’t want consultancy applying for my H1B visa. Why??? Because they lie on your application and it can seriously fuck up your immigration status. This is something you do not want to do or do not need. After all, maybe you will want to come back to USA one day. There is more I can tell you regarding the way I got my job but I think this is more than enough for you to know a little bit how I got my job. 

When I got the job I could actually tell who was fake and who was not where I used to work. I could easily see who was a fresher just like I was whenever the new Indian faces would show up. Thank God I am not a part of these consultancies no more.

My sincere advice to you is educate yourself about H1B and what you need in order to be eligible to get one. Be smart and stay smart. 

One of the people I met on some other blogs told me about a consultancy called RWG America, then they changed it to VForce Infotech, and finally today they are being called VSquare Infotech Inc. 

You might wonder why they changed their names so far? Well it is because they are a fraudulent company so they get caught by the Vendors (large Indian IT companies) that the company is sending students to the jobs instead of 7-10 years of experience professionals.

Maybe this info will save you some time and show you that this is only one of the bad consultancies out there. I am not going to name mine, but if you insist I might even mention it.

I hope this blog will help you understand more of what these “sweatshops” or dessi companies do.

FRAUD,FRAUD, and only FRAUD!!!!

Participant

http://www.scholarshipforusa.com/?f

PLEASE REPORT THEM TO FBI

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.