This is not intended in anyway to be attorney advice or an explanation of all legal issues related to filing claims.  This is simply a short explanation of the manner to file complaints without legal discussion.  Please consult an attorney or contact Protect US Workers for legal advice.

Anyone displaced, whether you sign a severance or not, has the right to file claims with government agencies with allegations of discrimination.  The severance will impact any potential financial recovery but the right to file with the government agency is not prohibited by the execution of a severance agreement.

I encourage all American workers victim of outsourcing and offshoring to stand up and speak out in anyway that you can.  Filing complaints is one way to stand up and fight back.

The forms discussed in this video are easily accessible online and will be added to this page shortly.