IT manager. The company uses SAP. It is a salary position. Job location: Arizona. (Interviews can be done remotely)
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field/Or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years in IT or related field, including 2 years in a manufacturing environment required.
- A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCENT or any other relevant certification is preferred.
- ERP experience required. SAP system experience preferred.
- Experience working with SAP administration and following modules will be given high preference (SAP MM, SD, PP, FI, QM and CO).
- Knowledge in practical ITIL / ISO is preferred.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is strongly preferred. PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED. APPLY EVEN IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK SPANISH
- Knowledge of CAD software/Solidworks is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic programming and macro creation is a plus.
- Ability to setup Ethernet and various cabling for network infrastructure needs.
- Experience with Access-points and Wi-Fi technologies.
- Knowledgeable with remote troubleshooting and VPN usage.
Apply regardless of your age, gender, race or national origin. Guess what—even Americans can apply!!!!
Apply. Apply. Apply. Let me know if you get the job!!!!